The Beginning
When is it time to get started?
By: Janet M. Norman
I suppose the best time to get started with whatever you want to do is now. I know that’s easier said than done, but when it’s time to do something- you’ll know.
For me, time has stood still for the past 2 years. I have been grieving the loss of my beautiful husband who passed away January 15, 2021. He was blessed with 48 years on earth. We were married over 25 years and from that love we brought two incredible sons into the world. They are now away at college and I find myself at the edge of a new beginning.
I realize it’s time to do something positive for myself. Being introspective over the past 24 months has caused angst, insecurities, and depression, but also joy, devotion, and growth for me spirituality. I want happiness. I know Jesus wants me to be happy, and I know my Jason would want me smiling again.
My Christian walk is my living and breathing testimony. I hope I have piqued your interest to follow my journey. Join me as God guides and I follow the adventure He provides on my joyful hike in life.
Comments
Post a Comment